Luminance Conversion Online
Luminance is a photometric measure of the luminous intensity per unit area of light travelling in a given direction. It describes the amount of light that passes through, is emitted from, or is reflected from a particular area, and falls within a given solid angle.
Brightness is the term for the subjective impression of the objective luminance measurement standard (see Objectivity (science) § Objectivity in measurement for the importance of this contrast).
The SI unit for luminance is candela per square metre (cd/m2), as defined by the International System of Units (SI is from the French Système international d'unités) standard for the modern metric system. A non-SI term for the same unit is the nit. The unit in the Centimetre–gram–second system of units (CGS) (which predated the SI system) is the stilb, which is equal to one candela per square centimetre or 10 kcd/m2.
Top Luminance Convert Search
- 1000 Nit to Candela Per Square Inch
- 1600 Nit to Candela Per Square Inch
- 1000 Candela Per Square Meter to Candela Per Square Inch
- 1600 Candela Per Square Meter to Candela Per Square Inch
- 250 Candela Per Square Meter to Nit
- 80 Candela Per Square Foot to Candela Per Square Meter
- 520 Nit to Candela Per Square Meter
- 450 Candela Per Square Meter to Nit
- Area Density
- Chemical Amount
- Data Storage
- Data Transfer Rate
- Electric Charge
- Electric Current
- Electric Potential
- Fuel Consumption
- Luminous Intensity
- Mass Flow
- Weight and Mass