Orlando International Airport (MCO)
|IATA Code||MCO||ICAO Code||KMCO|
|FAA Code||MCO||Time Zone||America/New_York|
|Current Date and Time||23:54 20-Jan-2020|
|Open Hours||Monday through Sunday, all day||Elevation||96 Feets|
|Address||1 Jeff Fuqua Blvd, Orlando, FL 32827, United States|
Orlando International Airport Facts
Orlando International Airport is an international airport six miles southeast of Orlando, Florida. It is the second-busiest airport in the state of Florida the 13th-busiest airport in the United States and the 29th-busiest airport in the world by passenger traffic.
The airport is a focus city for Frontier Airlines, Southwest Airlines, and JetBlue Airways. Southwest is the airport's largest carrier by passengers carried. The airport also is a major international gateway for the mid Florida region, with flights by foreign air carriers.
The Orlando International Airport has a hub-and-spoke layout with a large main terminal building and four airside concourses accessible via elevated tram systems or people movers. The main terminal building is divided into two terminals; A and B. There are passenger check-in and baggage claim facilities on both the building's north side (Terminal A), and on the building's south side (Terminal B). Both terminals share two security checkpoints, one in the West Hall leading to Airsides 1 and 3, and another in the East Atrium, leading to Airsides 2 and 4.
Orlando International Airport Destinations
Nearest Airports of Orlando International Airport
- Orlando Airport distance (12.7 km)
- Orlando Sanford International Airport distance (38.7 km)
- Dehra Dun Airport distance (70.7 km)
- Melbourne Airport distance (75.8 km)
- Daytona Beach Airport distance (87.1 km)
- Vero Beach Municipal Airport distance (123.4 km)
- Tampa International Airport distance (130.3 km)
- St. Pete - Clearwater International Airport distance (147.7 km)
- Sarasota Airport distance (168.7 km)
- St. Augustine Airport distance (169.8 km)
- Airports nearest Orlando International Airport