Osh Airport Facts
If there is a place on the earth you can get stuck with it, then Osh International Airport is the place you will like to spend your precious time. If you are dreaming for a place that is associated with beautiful ancient Great Silk road, Suleiman Mountain and cave of Chil Ustin and petroglyphs of Avaran, then Osh is the place you will like visit it again and again. It has one of the big runway facilities and it is highly capable to manage any airplanes and it is considered to be the best airport for foreigners to book their flights in advance.
Osh is one of the major cities in Kyrgyzstan due to administration of the Osh province and the world known mosques make it a place of unique importance. Despite the fact that it is very limited sized city state with a population of around 220,000 people but it is considered to be one of the famous cities associated with the beautiful mountain and silk rout and great Muslim mosques located at different places.
Arrivals and Departures
Osh is one of the travelersâ€™ destinations with very rich culture, monumental sites, museums, mosques, mountains, rivers and lakes that make it an exceptional tourism place in Central Asia. Osh International Airport with the capacity of its big runways manages most of the domestic and international flights with their arrivals and departures for Moscow DME, Moscow MOW and Bishkek FRU with airlines such as Ural Airlines, Avia Traffic Company, Kyrgyzstan Airlines and Air Bishkek with daily flights daytime schedules.
Nearest Airports of Osh Airport
- Andizhan Airport distance (43 km)
- Fergana Airport distance (93 km)
- Namangan Airport distance (108 km)
- Khudzhand Airport distance (265 km)
- Zhambyl Airport distance (278 km)
- Kashi Airport distance (299 km)
- Tashkent Airport distance (303 km)
- Manas International Airport distance (305 km)
- Shymkent Airport distance (336 km)
- Kulyab Airport distance (387 km)
- Airports nearest Osh Airport