Kirkenes Airport (KKN)
|IATA Code||KKN||ICAO Code||ENKR|
|FAA Code||Time Zone||Europe/Oslo|
|Phone||Fax||+47 67 03 53 60|
|Current Date and Time||07:10 24-Feb-2019|
|Open Hours||WEEKDAYS 04.00 - 00.30 SATURDAY 07:00 - 17:00 SUNDAY 09.00 - 00.30||Elevation||299 Feets|
|Address||Avinor, Kirkenes Airport, 9912 Hesseng, Norway|
Kirkenes Airport Facts
Kirkenes Airport, Høybuktmoen is an international airport located at Høybuktmoen, 15 kilometers west of the town of Kirkenes, in the municipality of Sør-Varanger, Finnmark county, Norway. Operated by the state-owned Avinor, the airport has a single 2,115-by-45-meter asphalt runway numbered 06–24.
Scandinavian Airlines and Norwegian Air Shuttle operate Boeing 737-services to Oslo Airport, Gardermoen, in part generated by Høybuktmoen's function as a hub for Widerøe's regional services to other airports in eastern Finnmark.
There are also summer charter flights to Central Europe to bring tourists to the Hurtigruten cruises. The airport had 297,149 passengers in 2013.
Kirkenes Airport Destinations
Nearest Airports of Kirkenes Airport
- Vadso Airport distance (38.1 km)
- Murmansk Airport distance (153.8 km)
- Ivalo Airport distance (157.7 km)
- Mehamn Airport distance (164.8 km)
- Lakselv Airport distance (191.5 km)
- Honningsvag Airport distance (204.4 km)
- Alta Airport distance (252.0 km)
- Hammerfest Airport distance (257.3 km)
- Kirovsk-Apatity Airport distance (280.8 km)
- KittilÃ¤ Airport distance (303.2 km)
- Airports nearest Kirkenes Airport