Incheon International Airport (ICN)
|IATA Code||ICN||ICAO Code||RKSI|
|FAA Code||Time Zone||Asia/Seoul|
|Phone||Fax||+82 3 2741 2450|
|Current Date and Time||12:41 19-Feb-2020|
|Open Hours||Monday through Sunday, all day||Elevation||20 Feets|
|Address||424-47 Gonghang-gil, Jung-gu, Incheon, South Korea|
Incheon International Airport Facts
Incheon International Airport is the largest airport in South Korea, the primary airport serving the Seoul National Capital Area, and one of the largest and busiest airports in the world. For nine years in a row (2005–2013), it was rated the best airport worldwide by Airports Council International.
Located 48 km west of Seoul, the capital and the largest city of South Korea, Incheon International Airport is the main hub for Korean Air, Asiana Airlines, Jeju Air, and Polar Air Cargo. The airport serves as a hub for international civilian air transportation and cargo traffic in East Asia. Incheon International Airport is also currently Asia's eighth busiest airport in terms of passengers, the world's fourth busiest airport by cargo traffic, and the world's ninth busiest airport in terms of international passengers in 2013.
In that year, 40,785,953 international passengers used the airport. The airport opened for business in early 2001 to replace the older Gimpo International Airport, which now serves mostly domestic destinations plus shuttle flights to alternate airports in China, Japan, and Taiwan.
Incheon International Airport Destinations
Nearest Airports of Incheon International Airport
- Seoul Gimpo International Airport distance (33.4 km)
- Seoul Airport distance (50.1 km)
- WonJu Airport distance (133.7 km)
- Gunsan Airport distance (165.1 km)
- Pyongyang Airport distance (206.2 km)
- Gwangju Airport distance (258.7 km)
- Daegu Airport distance (260.2 km)
- Gwangju Muan International Airport distance (273.3 km)
- Jinju Airport distance (300.2 km)
- Yeosu Airport distance (308.0 km)
- Airports nearest Incheon International Airport