Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (ANC)
|IATA Code||ANC||ICAO Code||PANC|
|FAA Code||PAN||Time Zone||America/Anchorage|
|Phone||Fax||+1 907 243 0663|
|Current Date and Time||05:14 19-Jun-2019|
|Open Hours||Monday through Sunday, all day||Elevation||144 Feets|
|Address||5000 W International Airport Rd, Anchorage, AK 99502, United States|
Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport Facts
Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport is a major airport in the U.S. state of Alaska, located 7 km southwest of downtown Anchorage. The airport is named in honor of Ted Stevens, the U.S. Senator from Alaska serving from 1968 to 2009. It is included in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems, which categorized it as a primary commercial service airport.
Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport covers an area of 1,865 ha at an elevation of 46 m above mean sea level. It has three runways: 7L/25R is 3,231 x 46 m with an asphalt surface; 7R/25L is 3,780 x 61 m with an asphalt/concrete surface; 15/33 is 10,960 by 150 feet (3,341 x 46 m) with an asphalt surface. The airport also has one asphalt helipad that is 30 x 30 m.
The FAA has forecast total operations for the year 2011 to be 261,375. By the year 2030 this number is expected to rise to 334,279 or 918.882 operations per day.
Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport Destinations
Nearest Airports of Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport
- Kenai Airport distance (95.7 km)
- Homer Airport distance (189.0 km)
- Valdez Airport distance (201.1 km)
- Cordova Mudhole Smith Airport distance (256.7 km)
- Lake Minchumina Airport distance (323.8 km)
- Mcgrath Airport distance (352.4 km)
- Kodiak Airport distance (406.0 km)
- Eielson Air Force Base Airport distance (415.0 km)
- Fairbanks International Airport distance (419.1 km)
- King Salmon Airport distance (463.3 km)
- Airports nearest Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport