Aeroparque Internacional Jorge Newbery (AEP)
|IATA Code||AEP||ICAO Code||SABE|
|FAA Code||Time Zone||America/Argentina/Buenos_Aires|
|Phone||Fax||+54 11 4565 5300|
|Current Date and Time||16:28 21-Sep-2019|
|Open Hours||Monday through Sunday, all day||Elevation||20 Feets|
|Address||Av Rafael Obligado s/n, 1425 Buenos Aires, Argentina|
Aeroparque Internacional Jorge Newbery Facts
Jorge Newbery Airfield is located in Palermo neighbourhood, 2 km northeast of downtown Buenos Aires, Argentina. The airport covers an area of 138 hectares and is operated by Aeropuertos Argentina 2000 S.A. It is located in the Palermo ward, along the Río de la Plata, and serves as the main hub for domestic flights from Buenos Aires as well as to Uruguay, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile and Paraguay. The airport is named in honor of Argentine aviator Jorge Newbery.
The Argentine Air Force Station located on the eastern end of the airport is where authorities normally board the Tango 01 presidential aircraft.
Newbery Airfield is roughly equal to Ezeiza International Airport (located 38 kilometres to the south) in airline traffic among the nation's 33 airports, handling 93,346 aircraftmovements in 2009 and serving 9,552,504 passengers in 2013 it thus surpassed Ezeiza International in 2013 as the nation's busiest airport by passenger traffic.
Aeroparque Internacional Jorge Newbery Destinations
Nearest Airports of Aeroparque Internacional Jorge Newbery
- Ministro Pistarini International Airport distance (30.7 km)
- Montevideo Airport distance (220.8 km)
- Rosario Airport distance (283.6 km)
- Punta Del Este Airport distance (305.6 km)
- Mar Del Plata Airport distance (383.2 km)
- Santa Fe Airport distance (386.8 km)
- Rio Cuarto Airport distance (564.8 km)
- Bahia Blanca Airport distance (571.2 km)
- Pelotas Airport distance (648.9 km)
- Cordoba Airport distance (649.7 km)
- Airports nearest Aeroparque Internacional Jorge Newbery