Armavia flight schedule

Air Company "Armavia" is an airline with its head office on the grounds of Zvartnots International Airport in Zvartnots, Armenia, near Yerevan. Its main base is Zvartnots International Airport.

History

Established in 1996, Armavia only started operating commercial flights to Russia and Turkey in 2001. In 2002, Air Company concluded commercial agreements about formation of strategic alliance with Russian Air Company “Sibir”. Later, it bought an additional 18% of shares from Mika Armenia Trading company owned by prominent Armenian businessman Mikhail Baghdasarov. An investment contract between S7 Airlines and Armavia was signed on 14 March 2003, at which point 68% of Armavia"s shares were owned by S7 Airlines, and the remaining 32% by Mika Armenia Trading.

*(Source: Wikipedia.org)

From 2003 to 2005, Armavia overtook a part of the bankrupt Armenian Airlines" flights by obtaining license for international air transportation previously belonging to Air Company “Armenian Airlines” and, in fact, became the only international air company of the country. In 2005, Mikhail Baghdasarov"s Mika Armenia Trading bought S7"s 68% of shares and became Armavia"s principal shareholder with a 100% stake in the company.

Main route

It operates international passenger services from Yerevan to destinations in Europe and Asia. Armavia serves the following international destinations to: Syria, Netherlands, Russia, Greece, Germany, Lebanon, UAE, Turkey, Ukraine, Cyprus, Italy, France and Israel.

Fleet

Armavia fleet consists of the following aircrafts: 4 Airbus A319-100, 3 Airbus A320-200, 1 Boeing 737-500, 3 Bombardier CRJ200, 1 Sukhoi Superjet 100-95 and 1 Yakovlev Yak-42D

Flightpedia offers flight schedule for Armavia. Use Flightpedia to search for Armavia flights and find the lowest prices and most convenient Armavia flight times for your air travel desires.

Armavia Flight Status, Armavia Route

Search airlines